FREE Live Webinars for your students to help them pass the boards and get higher scores
Demo account - Get FREE access to StudentRDH (book + online review)
FREE Top 150 Drugs Booklets for your entire class
If you would like some extra help with your class, Claire (Founder of StudentRDH) can provide a presentation for you.
- Length: 1-2 hours
- Format: Webinar (link will be shared)
Choose your topic:
- WakeUpMemory™ to help your students double their memory (pharmacology)
- Everything about the national boards (question types, blueprint, schedule, etc.) and tips to pass
- How to prepare for the boards and maximize your score
Many students are currently trying to stay safe and healthy in these uncertain times. Traveling to attend an in-person board review may be increasingly difficult!
StudentRDH Dental Hygiene Exam Prep Solution (online) is an ALL-INCLUSIVE board review program that is uniquely different from a live in-person review in that students can access it anytime, anywhere, all while studying at their own pace.
Over 200 schools have tried StudentRDH, and responses have been overwhelmingly positive.
We would like to offer you complimentary access to our Success Package which includes:
- Review book - Full color, shipped to you. Study planner, WakeUp Memory™, and bonus quiz.
- Study guides - 17 chapters, no fluff! Keep track of your progress.
- +4000 practice questions with immediate feedback.
- Computerized Mock Exam with timer - Simulated board exam of the NBDHE (with images, charts, radiographs, case studies).
- Videos - Unlimited access (other review courses may charge you extra).
- Exclusive Web Conferences - Students get special invitations to attend webinars on topics like updates on national board exams and study tips.
- WakeUp Memory™ techniques - Improve your memory and get higher scores. We teach you exactly how to memorize. Claire Jeong (Founder of StudentRDH) is a Memory Champion.
- Unlimited Extension until you pass - we understand, with the pandemic, exam schedules are very unpredictable. So, we are here to support you along your journey to pass your exams.
Our success rate is over 99.5% and every year, thousands of students benefit from the program.
This booklet is extremely popular among students and schools.
Included in the booklet:
- Drug names, usage, category, and dental implication
- Local anesthesia MRD summary table
- Medical emergencies summary table
- And more!