CLAIRE JEONG, RDH, MS.
Claire is an entrepreneur, author, educator, researcher, and international speaker. She is the founder of StudentRDH / SmarterDA – Dental hygiene and assisting exam prep solutions. Through her live and online courses, Claire helped tens of thousands of people gain valuable dental knowledge and clinical skills. She combines the WakeUp Memory Technique™ in her courses and teaches educators to apply this method in their own classrooms. To her audience’s testimony: “Learning is now addictive.”
In this LIVE WEBINAR you will learn:
- How to identify the keywords in each question
- When to slow down and when to move forward
- How to handle questions that ask for the “exception”
- How to pace yourself during the exam
- Preparation tips: Strategies to prepare for the exam and how to overcome anxiety.
- Live Q&A session: I will answer all your questions!
? BONUS! **GIVEAWAY** Sign up and show up live for a chance to win American Eagle Instruments®
This is webinar will be jam-packed with value. But I have to tell you something.
?♀️This webinar is NOT for everybody.
This webinar IS for you if:
- You don’t do very well in written exams with a time limit
- You tend to rush through an exam without any effective strategy
- You’re VERY ANXIOUS about taking that big exam
- Becoming an RDH is your most important goal right now and you’ll do whatever it takes to achieve it.
Don’t waste more time guessing and take action now! ✍
? DATE: Saturday, March 9th
⏰ TIME: 10am PST / 11 am MST / 12 pm nn CST / 1 pm EST
Once you register you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar. ?
Sponsored by Young Dental™ and American Eagle Instruments®