BOOK A LIVE WEBINAR FOR YOUR SCHOOL
‘HOW TO PREPARE AND PASS THE DENTAL HYGIENE BOARDS’
Do you want your students to be ready to pass the Boards?
Do you feel they are confused by the exam format and question types?
Are they feeling anxious because they don’t know what to expect on the big day?
StudentRDH can help your students get ready to pass the Boards with a Live Webinar
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN?
- What is the NBDHE/NDHCE, price, results and passing grade.
- All about the exam format: Number of questions and questions types.
- The day of the exam: all about breaks, sessions and things you may not know.
- Preparation tips: Strategies to prepare for the exam and how to overcome anxiety.
- Q & A: We’ll answer all your students’ questions.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The webinar will be delivered ONLINE (you’ll need access to a screen or projector and internet connection)
- 1 or 2 hours within your classroom time or lunch time.
- FREE of charge for schools – We want you to be successful.
- Special gifts for your students included
CLAIRE JEONG, RDH, MS.
Claire is an entrepreneur, author, educator, researcher, and international speaker. She is the founder of StudentRDH / SmarterDA – Dental hygiene and assisting exam prep solutions. Through her live and online courses, Claire helped tens of thousands of people gain valuable dental knowledge and clinical skills. She combines the WakeUp Memory Technique™ in her courses and teaches educators to apply this method in their own classrooms. To her audience’s testimony: “Learning is now addictive.”
WHAT FACULTIES SAY
Claire recently dedicated her time to do a webinar with the graduating class and within an hour’s time the students were both stimulated and challenged, encouraged and informed. I, too, gained new knowledge so that I could better help the students.
On several occasions I have had the opportunity to speak with Claire about the benefits that StudentRDH has for our students that are preparing for their NBDHE. I have always been a fan of the online resources and board review sites because they give the candidate an opportunity to “practice” in a more realistic way. Claire has put an incredible amount of time and thought into making certain that the key board elements are accentuated and that candidates have the “correct” information in the answers and rationales. Claire recently dedicated her time to do a webinar with the graduating class and within an hour’s time the students were both stimulated and challenged, encouraged and informed. I, too, gained new knowledge so that I could better help the students. I encourage you to subscribe to this review and take advantage of not only the DH material but also the Memory course as she has many proven methods and hints to help recall information. As licensed RDH’s we have an immense amount of information we rely on to facilitate patient care and comfort. Her interest in helping candidates retain that knowledge is a true testament to her interest in the future success of those who have taken her courses not just to them successfully passing the NBDHE.
– Karen Brown, RDH, BS (Fortis Salt Lake City, Utah)
We’ve done 100+ webinars for students and schools and we’d love to be able to help your class as well.