Local Anesthesia Boards Review (CDCA / WREB)
Who can benefit from the Local Anesthesia Boards Review?
- Students who will take the local anesthesia written exam (WREB or CDCA)
- Students who want to pass the local anesthesia course at school
- Existing dental hygienists who want to be certified in local anesthesia
Disclaimer: StudentRDH boards review course provides educational content and does NOT provide certification.
STEP-by-STEP Process Only Available at StudentRDH
Step 1: Study Notes
124 topics you absolutely have to know
Examples: Injections techniques, MRDs, vasoconstrictor
Straight to the point format, just what you need to know
Step 2: 250 Practice Questions
Sample questions for the boards (WREB, CDCA)
Immediate feedback with detailed explanations all answer choices
50+ calculation questions
Step 3: Mock Exam
Format of the WREB and CDCA
60 questions, 55 minutes
How do I study all this material?
Use your phone, tablet, and computer to study
One log in gives you access to everything
All your progress in %
See your strength and weakness
Aim for 100%
How long is the Local Anesthesia Review for? How much is it?
- The subscription is valid for 2 months
- Some complete the package in ONE day and pass! This is a real case!
- The full package is $59, ONLY!
BONUS! Take the quizzes and mock exam as many times as you want
If I didn’t purchase StudentRDH I would have failed! – Zhen