Dental Hygiene National Boards Review (NBDHE / NDHCE)
Who is the National Boards Review (NBDHE / NDHCE) for?
- Students who will take the National Boards (NBDHE or NDHCE)
- U.S. Dental Hygiene National Boards (NBDHE)
- Canadian Dental Hygiene National Boards (NDHCE)
- Students who failed the Dental Hygiene National Boards
What is included in the National Boards Review (NBDHE / NDHCE)?
- Ethics and Jurisprudence
- Community Oral Health and Research Principles
- Dental Hygiene Process of Care
- Oral Microbiology and Immunology
- Infection Control
- Head and Neck Anatomy
- Dental Anatomy
- Dental Materials
- Embryology and Histology
- Oral Pathology
- Medical Emergency
- Medical Conditions
STEP-by-STEP Process Only Available at StudentRDH
Step 1: Study Guide
289 topics you absolutely have to know
Examples: Tobacco, periodontitis, caries classification etc.
Straight to the point NBDHE / NDHCE study guide, just what you need to know
Step 2: 2000 Practice Questions
Sample questions of the Dental Hygiene National Boards
Immediate feedback with detailed explanations of answer choices A, B, C, D, and E
Step 3: Mock Exam
Simulates the format of the NBDHE and NDHCE
Use your phone, tablet, and computer
One log in gives you access to everything
See your progress on the dashboard in %
How long can I use the National Boards Review (NBDHE / NDHCE) for?
- The subscription is valid for 5 months
- Some students complete StudentRDH review in 1 week, some use StudentRDH for 5 months. It really depends on your study style!
How much is the National Boards Review (NBDHE / NDHCE)?
- The full package is $299! (More affordable than anything out there)
- Example: Dentaldeck ($389, does not include mock exam, cannot track progress), DHSeminars ($425, include less number of subjects and practice questions, cannot track progress)
BONUS! Take the quizzes and mock exam as many times as you want
I only studied with StudentRDH and I passed! – Holly (passed Feb 2016)