Dental Hygiene National Boards Review for the NBDHE / NDHCE by StudentRDH
Do you feel like there is a massive hurdle in your way of being the #RDH you deserve to be?
You are not alone. Most test-takers do not know how to tackle this HUGE hurtle. I didn’t, when I was a student and was taking the National Dental Hygiene Board Exams (Claire – Founder here!). That is why you are actually reading this because you want to find answers.
You will get through this, with a little push from us
You have come too far to not succeed. Dental hygiene school was NOT easy. Actually, by now, you already studied everything you need to pass the National Dental Hygiene Board Exams. But the class you took during your first year is not fresh anymore in your brain.
StudentRDH is the ULTIMATE SUMMARY you can use to pass the boards. The online self-guided course will re-ignite all your knowledge (sitting to be shaken in your head) and give you extra knowledge specifically hand-picked for the “Nationals.”
You can achieve your goals
There is no doubt about that. See for example Sarah, one of our past-user who PASSED the National Dental Hygiene Boards. She was planning a wedding and got married right before the test date.
You just need to be efficient in your studying. We have everything neatly organized for you. The goal? To pass the boards so you never have to look back. StudentRDH has a 99% success rate (it’s actually 99.5%+) and this proves two things:
1. You are NOT going to fail
2. We help you achieve your goals
Who is the National Boards Review (NBDHE / NDHCE) for?
- Students who will take the National Boards (NBDHE or NDHCE)
- U.S. Dental Hygiene National Boards (NBDHE)
- Canadian Dental Hygiene National Boards (NDHCE)
- Students who failed the Dental Hygiene National Boards
What is included in the National Boards Review (NBDHE / NDHCE)?
- Ethics and Jurisprudence
- Community Oral Health and Research Principles
- Dental Hygiene Process of Care
- Oral Microbiology and Immunology
- Infection Control
- Head and Neck Anatomy
- Dental Anatomy
- Dental Materials
- Embryology and Histology
- Oral Pathology
- Medical Emergency
- Medical Conditions
STEP-by-STEP Process Only Available at StudentRDH
Step 1: Study Guide
289 topics you absolutely have to know
Examples: Tobacco, periodontitis, caries classification etc.
Straight to the point NBDHE / NDHCE study guide, just what you need to know
Step 2: 2000 Practice Questions
Sample questions of the Dental Hygiene National Boards
Immediate feedback with detailed explanations of answer choices A, B, C, D, and E
Step 3: Mock Exam
Simulates the format of the NBDHE and NDHCE
Use your phone, tablet, and computer
One log in gives you access to everything
See your progress on the dashboard in %
How long can I use the National Boards Review (NBDHE / NDHCE) for?
- The subscription is valid for 5 months
- Some students complete StudentRDH review in 1 week, some use StudentRDH for 5 months. It really depends on your study style!
How much is the National Boards Review (NBDHE / NDHCE)?
- The full package is $299! (More affordable than anything out there)
- Example: Dentaldeck ($389, does not include mock exam, cannot track progress), DHSeminars ($425, include less number of subjects and practice questions, cannot track progress)
BONUS! Take the quizzes and mock exam as many times as you want
I only studied with StudentRDH and I passed! – Holly (passed Feb 2016)