Dental Hygiene students are passing the National Boards. How do they do it?
If you want pass the boards on your first attempt, in this page I’m going to tell you exactly how you can do it, and in less time than you think.
Katie was taking the dental hygiene boards, just like you. She wasn’t sure how to study, and that was making her feel really anxious.
At first she tried to study with her school textbooks but she didn’t know where to start and the information was too overwhelming.
Then she thought about going to a live review, but the idea of having to wait until the review day and not being able to have get any review materials before was putting her off. Plus it was too expensive and she didn’t feel like cramming for 8h a day.
Katie was getting a little nervous but she kept looking for alternatives.
She could not afford to fail the exam after all the work she had put into dental hygiene school.
One day she was online and found StudentRDH.
She liked the fact that it was all inclusive: a review book, videos, study guides and a mock exam that simulates the real boards.
One thing that really caught her attention was that it included memory techniques and how learning these helped other students memorize faster.
And the fact that her membership could be extended for free until the exam day and that she could get her money back if she failed gave her confidence. She did not see such a guarantee elsewhere.
She emailed customer support to confirm and received an answer within a couple of hours.
So she decided to try.
Katie passed the boards.
And this is what she got:
The original review
ALL INCLUSIVE: Book + Videos + Study Guides + Quizzes + Mock exams
1. REVIEW BOOK
- Directly shipped to you - Start anytime!
- Checkmark system - Grow confidence one check mark at a time
- Study planner + WakeUp Memory™ + Bonus quiz
The Best Part: Full-color print
Other review courses ask you to pay more if you want a digital book ($25). StudentRDH includes digital notes + a physical book.
2. STUDY GUIDES WITH VIDEOS
- Bullet point format with keywords
- Check your progress - No other review has this.
- Videos included at no extra cost - Replay as many times as you need
The Best Part: Unlimited replays
Other review courses will ask you for extra money ($75) and you can only watch them during 2 selected weeks.
3. PRACTICE QUESTIONS
- Sample questions of the Dental Hygiene National Boards at the end of each chapter.
- Over 5000 questions that rotate (goal: not to memorize the sequence)
- Immediate feedback with detailed explanations of answer choices A, B, C, D and E.
The Best Part: Detailed explanation of all answer choices
4. MOCK EXAMS
- Case studies with images, charts, profile and radiographs
- Simulation mock in the format of the NBDHE®
- Tabs to view images, charts, profile and radiographs
- Countdown timer - just like the real boards.
The Best Part: Simulation mock so you can practice using the format of the real exam and be 100% confident.
Additional mock exams coming soon!
5. WAKEUP MEMORY™ TECHNIQUES
- Improve your memory and get higher scores
- We teach you exactly how to memorize (example: eruption pattern, drug names, cranial nerves, hypertension guidelines)
- Did you know that Claire (Founder of StudentRDH) is a Memory Champion?
The Best Part: You'll learn exactly how to memorize and you'll be able to apply the memory techniques on your own.
6. TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
- Measure your progress and know exactly exactly where you are at.
- No other review has this!
The Best Part: Never lose track of your progress. When you log back in you know exactly where you left it.
7. SPECIAL WEB CONFERENCES
You will get special invitations to web conferences and live group studies:
- Anxiety management
- Latest boards updates
- Tips to score higher
- And more!
8. FREE EXTENSION
- StudentRDH is for 6 months. But if you need an extension, no problem!
- For example, you sign up in September because you want a head start, but your exam date is May 30th, No problem. We will take care of you.
The Best Part - No need to worry because your membership will expire. We will extend it for FREE until you PASS.
9. BONUS COURSE!
- Discover the secret of having a successful interview.
- Learn the unique 8-steps process tailored to the dental professional and get your dream job.
The Best Part - Know exactly how to prepare for a job interview and kickstart your career as an RDH
10. BONUS COURSE!
- Implementing the AAP Classifications: A Hygienist's Guide to Case Staging and Grading.
- Discover 7 steps to promote patient compliance with treatment recommendations, while increasing productivity.
- Learn how to discuss DNA testing, chairside microscope education, and laser implementation.
- Review new and innovative ways to improve the chairside experience.
The Best Part - Access the 2017 AAP Periodontal Classifications and review case studies
+15,000 students passed the Boards with StudentRDH
Start studying immediately and get ahead of the game. No need to wait till the Live Review day arrives.
Study at your own pace. No need to cram for 8 hours a day.
Save MONEY - If you go to a Live Review you have to pay your course fee + hotel + transportation + food.
Learn to memorize - We teach you how to memorize all the information you need using the WakeUp Memory™ technique.
"I was very impressed with StudentRDH format and how well organized it was. I passed the National Boards!"
"I went to a 3 days seminar and I didn't feel that I was as well prepared as I could have been"
"When I was taking the Nationals, I felt a sense of peace. I new a lot of the questions!"
"I loved how organized and concise each section was. You knew exactly what you needed to know and the Wake-up memory techniques literally SAVED my life when it came to Pharmacology! I will be using this technique for the rest of my life!"
"It takes all the information that is on the Boards and puts it in a very understandable order."
Is it a large investment?
Students and faculty members are saying that StudentRDH has the best value for money, since students get everything they need to pass the boards in one single package. No need to purchase anything extra. It's all inclusive.
Writing the board exam is one of the most challenging things you'll ever have to go through. And after all the work you've put into dental hygiene school, you can't afford to fail.
But if you do, you get a FREE extension until you pass (even if it takes years) or a full refund. Nobody else gives you this guarantee.
I thought about going to a live review.
That's a great idea, but with StudentRDH you can study safely from home anytime and at your own pace. No need to cram for 8 hours a day.
When you sign up you get immediate access to all courses and videos. The book is shipped to you directly.
You don't need to wait until the live review starts to start studying! We believe that you should be the one deciding when to start and with StudentRDH you can start right after you enrol.
How long is the membership valid for?
It's 6 months from the date of purchase. If you need more time because you failed or your exam has been postponed, you can get an extension for FREE. Send us an email and we will work with you directly.
Can I use the Success Package if I'm a Canadian student?
Sure you can. But please sign up from our American website so you can get access to the NDHCE® review. Click here to be redirected to our Canadian website
When will I receive the book?
We ship books every Friday. It may take 7 - 10 business days to arrive. During the pandemic, shipment may experience some delays.
I have other questions and I can't find the answer in the website
We're here to help! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of you.