Are you taking the Canadian boards? 🇨🇦
You have a busy life and you are stressed. So StudentRDH made it very easy for you to prepare for the NDHCE. As Lori said, "The website is so well organized!"
Step 1: Review with the Study Guide
- 17 chapters (this is more than other boards review)
- 289 small topics (e.g., Oral pathology related to tobacco, caries classification etc.)
- Straight to the point NBDHE / NDHCE study guide, just what you need to know.
Step 2: Take the Practice Questions
- Sample questions of the Dental Hygiene National Boards at the end of each chapter
- Over 2000 questions that rotate (goal: To NOT memorize the sequence)
- Immediate feedback with detailed explanations of answer choices A, B, C, D, and E.
Step 3: Take the Mock Exams
- Case studies with images, charts, profile, and radiographs
- Simulation mock in the format of the NBDHE
- Tabs to view images, charts, profile, and radiographs
- Countdown timer, just like the real boards
- You are currently a student in the US. You will take the National Boards (NBDHE) soon.
- You are currently a student in Canada. You will take the National Boards (NDHCE) soon.
- You took the national dental hygiene board exam already and you failed.
- You already purchased a boards prep book or course, but you are NOT satisfied.
- You are starting to panic.
Do you feel like the National board exam is a massive hurdle?
You are not alone. Most test-takers do not know how to tackle this HUGE hurtle.
- Point A is where you stand right now
- Point B is your PASS results
Do you know what you are doing?
The challenge is pretty substantial - 350 questions in 9 hours for the NBDHE.
You can't afford to fail the dental hygiene national board exam
Congratulations, you already went through dental hygiene school, and it probably was NOT easy! Think about why you started the journey to become a #RDH.
- Patient care
- Love of teeth (and periodontium)
- Family support
You are a motivated person and you NEED to pass the dental hygiene national boards.
99%+ of our users PASS, so can YOU
Sarah, one of our past-user (of course she PASSED the National Dental Hygiene Boards) was planning a wedding and got married right before the test date. She smartly used StudentRDH. Of course, she put a lot of effort on her own.
StudentRDH is the ULTIMATE SUMMARY of everything you need to know to pass the boards. Our testimonials are amazing... to say the least. But this is NOT about us. We are focused on your needs and created a solution.
The goal? To pass the boards so you never have to look back. StudentRDH has a 99% success rate (it's actually 99.5%+) and this proves two things:
1. You are NOT going to fail
2. We help you achieve your goals
Imagine the joy when you receive PASS results
A lot of students fail because of anxiety. The only way to prevent you from failing is to practice, using the format of the real exam.
You will then enter the exam room, it will be like a "deja-vu"! And you bet that we have some mock exams that are SIMULATIONS of the real exams (with timer and the same number of questions).
Discover the awesomeness that is ready for you.
The full package is $299! (More affordable than anything out there)
Dentaldeck $389 (does not include mock exam, cannot track progress) vs. StudentRDH $299
DHSeminars $425 (less number of subjects and practice questions, cannot track progress) vs. StudentRDH $299
Dental Hygiene Academy $350 vs. StudentRDH $299
The subscription is valid for 5 months
Some students complete StudentRDH review in 1 week, some use StudentRDH for 5 months. It really depends on your study style!
If you need an extension, email us at support@StudentRDH.com and we will work with you directly.
“Student RDH review helped a lot when studying for the national board exam. I planned out my studying with the help of Claire's study guide. She helped define my strengths and weaknesses and from there I was able to conquer my weaknesses first. It took me about 2-3 days to cover a topic and go through each quiz. I was thankful for this information and also follow what she bolds in the review. I would definitely recommend student RDH to any one taking the board exam :) ! Good luck!”Luisa Ramos
“If you want to pass, you have to study from StudentRDH. Very simple, and easy to understand. I recently presented the dental hygiene national board and yesterday I received the best news of my life, I passed my exam!!! I would like to thank Claire and her team for such an awesome review.”Sebastian Lopera
“I was procrastinating. But immediately after purchasing StudentRDH, I am actually reading and studying. I spent so much money on study materials. I wish I knew about this sooner, because this is all I needed! ”Bethany Kazimir
“I just want to THANK StudentRDH for such an amazing program. I am so glad I decided to invest in the program because it helped me pass my national board exam. I LOVE the way Claire organized every section, it helped me stayed focused and organized. I truly recommend StudentRDH. Thanks again Claire for being so brilliant and coming up with great ideas to help students study for their board exams. You made it easy and fun!!”Evelyn Balan de Gonzalez
“The BEST program I’ve ever used. This is all you need to pass. Easy to understand and follow along. This is what helped me pass my boards on my 5th attempt. If only I knew of it the first time I tested. Thank you #StudentRDH 🦷💜”Paige Boothe