Are you taking the Canadian boards? 🇨🇦
The most effective way to pass the National Board exam and that many students still ignore.
If you want to know how to pass the National Boards, on this page I’m going to tell you how you can do it, and in less time than you think.
Latoria graduated in dental hygiene but unfortunately, she failed the Boards 3 times (by only 74 points!)
She had to wait for a full year before she could take the exam again.
It was frustrating! She kept second-guessing herself because of the fear of taking the test again and failing again.
The fear and anxious thoughts were there but she decided to take action and sign up for StudentRDH.
The way the content was structured and how she could keep track of her progress really made a difference for her.
The mock exam was of massive help since she could use the format of the real exam (StudentRDH has simulations of the real exam with timer and same number of questions).
But it wasn’t only about studying.
Latoria found great support in Claire (Founder) who was answering her (panic) emails helping her to stay motivated and focused on her goal.
Latoria put a lot of effort on her own and finally got through it and PASSED the boards!
Wanna know what she got?
NATIONAL DENTAL HYGIENE BOARD REVIEW - BASIC PACKAGE
Videos + Study Guides + Quizzes + Mock exams
1. STUDY GUIDES WITH VIDEOS
- Bullet point format with keywords
- Check your progress - No other review has this.
- Videos included at no extra cost - Replay as many times as you need
The Best Part: Unlimited replays
Other review courses will ask you for extra money ($75) and you can only watch them during 2 selected weeks.
2. PRACTICE QUESTIONS
- Sample questions of the Dental Hygiene National Boards at the end of each chapter.
- Over 5000 questions that rotate (goal: not to memorize the sequence)
- Immediate feedback with detailed explanations of answer choices A, B, C, D and E.
The Best Part: Detail explanation of all answer choices
3. MOCK EXAMS
- Case studies with images, charts, profile and radiographs
- Simulation mock in the format of the NBDHE®
- Tabs to view images, charts, profile and radiographs
- Countdown timer - just like the real boards.
The Best Part: Simulation mock so you can practice using the format of the real exam and be 100% confident.
Additional mock exams coming soon!
4. TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
- Measure your progress and know exactly exactly where you are at.
- It's like having a personal tutor who helps you stay organized.
- No other review has this!
The Best Part: Never lose track of your progress. When you log back in you know exactly where you left it.
5. FREE EXTENSION
- StudentRDH Basic Package is for 5 months. But if you need an extension, no problem!
- For example, you sign up in September because you want a head start, but your exam date is May 30th, No problem. We will take care of you.
The Best Part - No need to worry because your membership will expire. We will extend it for FREE until you PASS.
The subscription is valid for 5 months
Some students complete StudentRDH review in 1 week, some use StudentRDH for 5 months. It really depends on your study style!
If you need an extension, email us at support@StudentRDH.com and we will work with you directly.