Are you taking the Canadian boards? 🇨🇦
"If it were not for StudentRDH, I would not have passed!"
Step 1: Review with the Study Guide
- 7 chapters
- 24 topics you absolutely have to know. Examples: Injections techniques, MRDs, vasoconstrictor
- Straight to the point format, just what you need to know.
Step 2: Take the Practice Questions
- Sample questions for the boards (WREB, CDCA)
- Immediate feedback with detailed explanations all answer choices
- 50+ calculation questions
Step 3: Take the Mock Exam
- Format of the WREB and CDCA
- Countdown timer
- 60 questions, 55 minutes
- You are currently a student in the US. You will take the WREB soon.
- You are currently a student in the US. You will take the CDCA soon.
- You took the Local Anesthesia dental hygiene board exam already and you failed.
- You already purchased a boards prep book or course, but you are NOT satisfied.
- You are starting to panic.
- You are NOT passing the school exams.
Are you struggling with Local Anesthesia exams?
You are not alone. Local anesthesia is a very complicated chapter. All the nerves, blood vessels, techniques etc. are confusing.
- Point A is where you stand right now
- Point B is your PASS results
If you are reading this, your state is requiring you to PASS the written Local Anesthesia board exam. If you FAIL, you will NOT be able to practice this skill. And we know that employers always want to hire #RDHs certified in Local Anesthesia.
You have 3 options
- Read your textbooks (e.g., Malamed)
- Wing it
- Take a Local Anesthesia board exam prep course
The licensing exam is manageable, but do you want to risk it?
Let's be honest, the Local Anesthesia board exam is NOT like the National exams. It is much shorter (1-hour). The content is also focused on only local anesthesia. Good news! You may already have what it takes! But failing the exam may cause you lots of headaches:
- Delay in licensing
- Delay in getting hired
- Salary less than your peers
You are a motivated person and you NEED to pass the dental hygiene national boards.
We are not making this up! And this can be you!
StudentRDH is the ULTIMATE SUMMARY of everything you need to know about the Local Anesthesia (WREB or CDCA) boards. Our testimonials are amazing... to say the least.
But this is NOT about us. We are focused on your needs and created a solution.
Imagine the joy when you receive PASS results
It will be a big relief! Then you can focus on other important areas of your life such as family, National boards, school work, etc. Ask yourself if it is worth the anxiety. A lot of students fail because of anxiety.
The only way to prevent you from failing is to practice, using the format of the real exam. You will then enter the exam room, it will be like a "deja-vu"! And you bet that we have some mock exams that are SIMULATIONS of the real exams (with timer and the same number of questions).
Discover the awesomeness that is ready for you.
The subscription is valid for 2 months
Some students complete StudentRDH review in 1 week, some use StudentRDH for 2 months. It really depends on your study style!
If you need an extension, email us at [email protected] and we will work with you directly.
The full package is $59!
StudentRDH is the ONLY boards review
“I just took my local anesthesia exam on Monday and I felt like StudentRDH helped tremendously. Now it's time to begin studying for nationals and thank you for the support StudentRDH!”Nicola Villano - Cape Cod Community College, MA
“If I didn’t have StudentRDH Local Anesthesia Review, I would have failed. I purchased StudentRDH Local Anesthesia Review last minute, completed in ONE day. And I passed! ”Zhen Song
“Passed both Anesthesia boards and national written boards thanks to student rdh! I highly recommend the review! Thank you!!”Maya Freeman
“I am so beyond happy that I heard about @Student RDH]. It helped me so much for the Local Anesthesia that I will for sure be using it to study for National Boards. Thank you so much!”Amber DeGrazio