Dental Hygiene Board Exams Review
Save your time, effort, and money
It is NOT a book, a live course, video recorded courses, nor a phone app. It is much more than that! It is a complete Dental Hygiene Board Exams Review that you use online. StudentRDH has been created to be worth your TIME, EFFORT, and MONEY.
Studying for the exam is certainly not easy. Unfortunately, I know from studying for the National Dental Hygiene exam and talking to hundreds of dental hygiene students, that it is almost impossible to find comprehensive study material that is helpful enough to make us feel secure and ready for our exams. Around me, capable students were failing the exam, which made me realize that we weren’t to blame. Our board’s review material needed to improve. So, I knew StudentRDH had to be revolutionary.
“We adapt to your busy lifestyle so you can achieve #SuccessAndNothingLess for the dental hygiene boards.”
The only STEP-by-STEP system for the dental hygiene boards
- Step 1: Study Guides – Summarized with keywords
- Step 2: Practice Questions – 2000 questions with immediate feedback
- Step 3: Mock Exam – Full-time exams with timer
Use your phone and computer
You will use your phone, tablet, and computer to study for the dental hygiene boards. The new generation of young adults taking the exams is called the millennials. They are also called the “digital natives” compared to the “digital immigrants.” If you are between age 19-35, you know how much digital content you absorb. StudentRDH’s goal is to adapt to the young test-takers’ lifestyle. We are not a traditional education company that pushes textbooks.
The 21st century is full of exciting technology that we can take advantage of, in order to enhance our learning. The dental hygiene board exams are extremely demanding and StudentRDH is bringing the most valuable e-learning technologies to you. The goal #SuccessAndNothingLess for the dental hygiene boards.
3 programs – Dental hygiene boards
STOP spending money on purchasing books, phone apps, video course, and live courses separately! StudentRDH has everything for the dental hygiene board exams in ONE ONLINE platform:
For the NBDHE (USA) or NDHCE (Canada)
For the WREB or CDCA, and school classes!
For the CDCA (ADEX) written exams
For every course, you get:
- Study notes
- Practice questions
- Mock exams
- Track your progress
We all know how those dental hygiene boards review books work – sometimes like a sleeping pill. StudentRDH is NOTHING like that. We use the LATEST TECHNOLOGY to make learning efficient. StudentRDH Dental Hygiene Board Exams review solution was developed by those who recently took the dental hygiene boards and verified by professionals in the field.
Our promise to you? Be the best support and resource we can be. Email the founder (Claire J) anytime at [email protected]! We are COMMITTED to your SUCCESS.
Claire Jeong, MS, RDH, Founder and CEO
Dr. Delphine Jeong, DMD, Co-founder
Dr. Delphine Jeong received her doctor’s degree from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine and is licensed in the United States and Canada. Dr. Jeong also has a B.S. from Purdue University. She has a great passion for community health and cultural literacy. Having experienced the various lifestyles of different countries, Dr. Jeong understands the importance of cultural literacy that she applies when treating patients and creating educational solutions.
She co-authors articles for RDH magazines. Also, Dr. Jeong is genuinely interested in dentistry for special needs and is currently preparing CE courses on many different topics.
To ensure that StudentRDH achieves its goal, various professionals reviewed each and every single line of the content.
- Steve Doyle, DMD, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist
- Delphine S. Jeong, DMD, General Dentist, Co-Founder of StudentRDH
- Hongsheng Liu, DMD, MS, CAGS, Endodontics Specialist
- Laurence Lopresti, DMD, Adjunct Faculty, Forsyth School of Dental Hygiene, MCPHS University
- Alex K Roh, DMD, Pedodontics Specialist
- Leon C. Yu, DMD, MS, CAGS, Periodontics Specialist, Clinical faculty, University of Alberta
- Jeffrey Lee, MD, Plastic Surgeon
- Daniel Ong, MD, Cardiac Surgeon
- Richard J. Lee, MD, Radiation Oncologist
- Alejandro Pino-Figueroa, PhD, MS, BS, Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, MCPHS University
- Kathryn M Dolan, RDH, Med, Director, Tufts Community Dental Program, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Public Health and Community Service, Tufts University
- Kelly Shutoff, RDH, MA, BSDH, Adjunct Faculty, MCPHS University
- Debbie November-Rider, RDH, MSDH, BS, Local Anesthesia Program Director, Middlesex Community College
- Claire Jeong, BS, MS, Founder and CEO of StudentRDH
Features others love
Comparable to a FULL DENTAL HYGIENE BOARD REVIEW BOOK
Includes ALL subjects featured in the examination
Content STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. Goodbye “fluff”!
2300 Practice Questions
Comprehensive explanation for ALL ANSWER CHOICES
Format of a real exam format (NBDHE, NDHCE, CSCE, WREB)
Case studies with tabs
Track Your Progress
PROGRESS in % for all 17 subjects, quizzes, and mock exam
All statistics presented in an ONE-PAGE REPORT
Use this report to STRATEGICALLY prioritize your effort
Find Your Strength and Weakness
It is like having a PERSONAL COACH by your side!
Mark your STRENGTH and WEAKNESS